Tuesday 26 October 2010

Sorry about this one

I realise that blogs are by their nature self-indulgent, but this post is extremely so. This is now, happily, not my only outlet as I've been trying to be a bit more active about getting my writing out there lately. First thing that came through was the chance to do some stuff for a new online magazine called Wonderlance, the link for its second edition, which contains my first pieces, is: www.wonderlance.com/mdm_october2010.html
Mine are the reviews of Inbetweeners and 30 Rock.

And secondly, I applied to be Brighton & Hove Albion's representative among 92 bloggers (one for each league club) for a new website being launched by BT, called Life's a Pitch, and was given the nod. So the first couple of efforts are also up there, to, in the Fanzone section at: www.lifesapitch.co.uk

If you're some kind of weird masochist, or merely enjoy hooting at my laughable literary efforts, check them out. Always grateful for feedback, even if it's just, "You're shit, stop kidding yourself."

No comments:

Post a Comment