Friday 2 November 2012

Just like buses

You wait months for these, think they're dead and buried, and then two come back in consecutive days. Flush from having a story published online yesterday, I've just been told that I've actually won fourth prize in this competition, which I entered back in summer. Or 'summer', as it's now known this year.

I can't point you to the story itself yet, as it's going to be published (in print!) in an anthology of the best entries. But I can tell you how gratifying this is, and what a spur it is to get writing again when the inspiration to do so had gone missing these past couple of months.

When the story's out, I'll point people in the direction, if anybody's interested.

4 comments:

  1. I've Tweeted this news Jase - this deserves a bit of publicity. Congratulations again, incredible result!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous news Jase, really pleased for you

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well done, como buen gallego que eres!! Una saludo gaviota!!

      Delete
  3. Thank you all! I'm very pleased.

    Gracias a todos - estoy muy contento.

    ReplyDelete